The D/41ESC is a 4 port analog ISA telephony board. The cards are often used in auto dialer and voice mail applications. Features include:
Download QIC (Quick Install Card) for the D/41ESC
Back To Dialogic ISA Cards
- 4" x 13" - full length card
- 4 RJ-11 analog telephone ports for direct connection to analog loop-start lines.
- Has SCbus for connection to and resource sharing with other SCbus cards.
- Supports Caller ID
- Install multiple cards in chassis for more than 4 lines, up to 64 ports possible in a single chassis.
- Can be used in Dialogic SR5.1.1 and older versions of Dialogic Drivers. Not supported in System Release 6.
- Tested to start in DCM, passes UDD and all ports tested
- One year warranty from EVS on used boards